Multiple search terms may be entered, which are automatically linked with the operator 'and'.
The star-symbol (*) can be used as a placeholder at any position within the terms.
- Delimits search results to the selected language
- Delimits search results to specific kind(s) of material
- Results per page
- Displayed number of results per page (preset: 20)
- Chronological descending or ascending display of hits, or sorting by title
- Besides searching for just a specific year, the field 'year' can also be used to search publications of a certain period of time, e.g. '2000-2004'. One of the two year specifications can also be omitted in order to get all the results starting (or ending) with one specific year of publication. For example would the entry '2004-' list all results from the year 2004 onward.
- Entrys with online text
- Shows only entries with a link to online publications
- Exact word match
- Exact word matching (e.g. case sensitivity, umlauts and accents etc... are taken into account)